Fall is upon us.

Guys....

Life gets so busy. And then it is fall, and school is about to start, and you wonder - where is the first day of summer? Wasn't that just yesterday?

I hate to break it to you, but that first day of summer was back in June.

And now pools are closing up for the season, and you did not get to take advantage of them for another summer.

It is getting dark earlier, so all of those walks and evenings you were going to spend on the deck after the kids went to bed to enjoy the summer sunlight, are gone.

And suddenly, your schedule is busier then it was in the summer. Instead of one night of t-ball, there are swimming lessons to do in the evenings again, school and church activities, and your husband returns to class.

That list you made at the beginning of the summer of all of the things you were going to accomplish - such as cleaning out some rooms and sorting through piles of papers, is getting tossed aside again. Because, well, time.

But then you smell the leaves, the coolness in the air, a pumpkin spice latte, your little boy is wearing his back to school tennis shoes (because Kindergarten!), and then you think - I can do this. I will make new schedules, I will exercise every day. I will write more consistently and not be afraid. I will be me. You got this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in the saddle.

Publish.

Time?